//ARCHIVED 2014 NEWS BELOW, SINCE 7/15/2014
JULY 2, 2014: Equipment Hand Out @
6:30PM-8PM, 15 Oak Avenue,
Marlton, NJ 08053
JULY 4, 2014: Marlton July 4 Parade (UPDATED NEW TIME)
Meet at old Frank’s Nursery (regazzi parking lot @ 12:15PM)
- Need volunteers for the grill
& food from 8AM-1PM. Sign up here.
- Walk with Jersey’s on
JULY 15 & JULY 30: Additional Concussion Training for Coaches
JULY 19, 2014: Dicks Sporting Good’s Discount Day
JULY 20, 2014: Philadelphia Soul Fan Appreciation Night. 4PM
- Contact Scott Evans or me
individually for more info.
AUGUST 12, 2014 First Practice
- Evesboro Downs Field
SEPTEMBER 13, 2014: Weigh-In’s (Saturday this year!)
- Blue Barn Rec
PHILADELPHIA SOUL TAKE OVER
The AFL team, Philadelphia SOUL will be coming to Evesham on
Friday, May 30.
From 6:30 - 8pm at Plaza 70
(on Route 70 East)
The annual event features a SOUL practice, a meet and greet with the players, music food and family fun!
Be sure to have your player wear their Chiefs football jersey and they will be able to interact with the players.
Hope to see you there...
Football Registration is OPEN
2014 FootballPlease go to MRC website to get registered
MARLTON FOOTBALL 2014 REGISTRATION
Attention all Marlton families with children age 5 to 14
The Marlton Chiefs Football Organization, staffed 100% by dedicated and experienced volunteers, is presently accepting registrations for all age and weight classes. We welcome athletes of all skill levels, regardless of experience, to participate on one of our 5 teams:
- Ages 5, 6 & 7 70lb max weight class
- Ages 8 & 9 85lb max weight class
- Ages 10 & 11 105lb max weight class
- Ages 12 & 13 120lb max weight class
- Ages 12, 13 & 14 JR High School
- We offer a variety of payment plans including providing scholarship assistance to qualified families (CONTACT US FOR DETAILS). WE WILL FIND A WAY TO GET YOUR ATHLETE ON THE FIELD.
- REGISTER NOW through MAY31st and pay in full your cost $160
- REGISTER on or after JUNE 1 and your cost is $185. Take advantage of our early registration discount!!
- We will also offer in-person registration (cost $185 to be paid in full at time of registration) and equipment fitting in late JUNE
WHAT DOES YOUR ATHLETE GET FROM MARLTON FOOTBALL?
- Each player will be fully outfitted with state of the art football equipment including helmet (with new UNEQUAL head protection), mouthpiece, shoulder pads, hip & tail pads, knee & thigh pads (to be returned at the conclusion of the season) along with a PRACTICE JERSEY and GAME JERSEY that are YOURS TO KEEP as a memory of a great football experience. Each athlete will need to provide their own cleats and girdle.
- Your athlete will be coached by a qualified coaching staff that keeps learning the game and playing safely at the forefront of all practices and games. Your athlete will learn all the skills necessary to have an enjoyable experience playing America’s # 1 watched spectator sport. Emphasis is on teaching your athlete how to play the game at their own skill level and to be able to participate in games against athletes of similar skill and ability in order to maximize their enjoyment of the game. ALL OF OUR PLAYERS WILL PLAY ACTUAL GAMES AGAINST LOCAL OPPONENTS. Our # 1 goal is to provide your athlete a rewarding and fun experience while helping them develop characteristics and qualities necessary to be successful in a team environment.
- Your athlete will be part of a rich football tradition dating back to 1968. They will join the feeder program for Cherokee High School, the most successful public school football program in NJ with 9 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS dating back to 1981.
- Your athlete will not only develop lifelong skills but also make lifelong friendships via a positive and supportive team building environment.
REGISTER YOUR ATHLETE NOW AND BECOME PART OF THE MARLTON CHIEFS FOOTBALL FAMILY!!
QUESTIONS????? Please email:
85 VARSITY CHIEFS
OLYMPIC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS:
on WINNING the 2013 Olympic Conference
and DEFEATING PENNSAUKEN 13-0!!!!
photo courtesy of Nicole Moffa
Chiefs Football Tradition of partnering with C4K,
collecting Cleats, for Athletes in need continues!
Please go through your closets and equipment bags and see what cleats (any sport) you may no longer need, that another Athlete could benefit from.
Bin will be at the Concessions Trailer EVERY PRACTICE!
please visit our cleats4kids tab to learn more